Enjoy the Buy 1 Take 1 at Yoshinoya!

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Last Saturday was our 50th month together so Jaycee and I had a date. We went to Robinsons Starmills first to return the keyboard which we bought last Wednesday but unfortunately, their warranty doesn't include purchases with no defects. It actually doesn't have a defect but it's not working in our desktop after doing all the troubleshooting. I ended purchasing a PS2 keyboard again for us not to hassle ourselves having no keyboard at home. Especially that Dad is playing DOTA.

Afterwards, we transferred to SM since it's just in front of Starmills and agreed to have our dinner there. Since we had a little misunderstanding, I treated him and bought him a chocolate tea. ^__^ Then we ate at Yoshinoya for dinner. 

Since it's newly opened at SM Pampanga, we gave it a try. I already ate at Yoshinoya once when I was in North Edsa few years ago. Second time was this last Saturday, but I hope to come back for more. :)

Veggie Beef
I told Jaycee that I just want some maki or siomai for dinner. Since it's a Japanese restaurant, I expected that there will be any of the two. I think they have an ongoing promotion 'cause I'm not sure if this is available in all Yoshinoya branches. They have a 'Buy 1 Take 1 Regular Rice Bowls' for only P149.00. They have 4 different bowls: Veggie Beef, Beef Misono, Beek Yakiniku and Beef Bowl. We opted for the Veggie Beef.

Buy 1 Take 1 Regular Veggie Bowl - P149
California Maki (4pcs.) - P59.00
Large Green Tea - P45.00

It's already a steal that we got 2 Regular Veggie Beef Rice Bowls for P149.00 because the regular price of that without the promotion is P115.00. We just added maki for appetizer and green tea for our drinks. ^_^

Jaycee enjoying his dinner
I also got a shot of the interiors and their cute bowl. Cute little finds!

I like their bowl design.
the counter
the interior
Overall, it was a good experience. Since the place was new so their interiors and other stuff are okay. Food was also delish especially their Green Tea. I want to try other food options if given the chance. :)

Any Yoshinoya getaway for the food buffs there? How was it? Share! ^0^

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Wooow buy 1 take 1 rice bowls..I just have to go here soon...


    Your dad plays DOTA? Coool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try the Yakiniku beef!!! Yummy!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really a Japanese-food lover. However, Yoshinoya is one of the Japanese restos I usually visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think, I'm so-so when in comes to Jap food. :)

      Delete
  4. Yoshinoya is the best! One of my favorite Japanese fastfood restaurant! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? nice to hear that! I would like to eat more in that place soon! :)

      Delete
  5. Yum! Glad we have Yoshinoya here in Bangkok, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Yoshinoya ... I love the rice toppings ... so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree! Me to! My first visit there was really worth it! Would really try more there. :D

      Delete
  7. I only had once chance to eat in Yoshinoya. I find it very expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Yoshinoya Beef bowl. If I'm at a loss on what to eat, that's what I end up with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have so many friends who are a fan of Yoshinoya. We should try this when we get home.

    CE 11/20

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've only tried Yoshinoya once and it was a long time ago. Perhaps we should try it again and see if the promo is still ongoing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i suddenly missed Yoshinoya... im making a list of my food binging for the 3days il be in manila this weekend... hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I might treat you a hearty meal. ♥ ^o^ ♥

Followers

Image Credits

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images